Monday, May 4, 2009

The New Bodyguard

I want a ninja. I saw it once in a commercial and I saw a bunch at work the other day. I think it’s reasonable and quite possibly doable. I can go to Japan and recruit or I can probably just order one, much like a mail-order bride. And if I can’t, then maybe I’ll start a mail-order ninja service.

If I were a celebrity I would get on top of this shit before it becomes a trend cause you just know it’s gonna be the biggest thing. I foresee the dissipation of the 8ft tall, 400lb black men and the ushering in of 4ft 10 in, 90lb Asians. It only makes sense. Cause one day there will be no guns (really, it’s true, I read it somewhere) and we will have to go back to the way things were, the use of ancient weaponry: the human body. And I don’t think we want to be defended by some sumo wrestler-looking guy who really can’t throw down, instead, we want that Top Ramen flavor, the kind that dip, jump, dive, and fly.

Yes, please. My very own ninja, always paranoid, always on the look out, acting all stealth at all times of the day, the kind who will always be there for me but can’t really communicate with me thus forgoing any sort of arguments that may occur.

A bodyguard is conceivably the next accessory for the everyday human, not exclusive to celebrities alone. (Remember when cell phones were only for rich? Well, this blue-collar bitch is all up on that, BlackBerry style). So we all have stalkers (or creepy co-workers) or are in danger of being shot at by a rivaling gang… The possibilities are endless and are all within the realms of likelihood and it’s best to be prepared, well prepared.

Not many of us (save for myself) have that keen sixth sense and cannot be expected to constantly be aware of our surroundings. Thus, I introduce the practical, everyday use of the ninja. Much like a cell phone it will soon become part of your person, you will be attached and you could never imagine ever having lived without one. It is necessary and really isn’t too much to ask.

No comments: