Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I Know Who Killed Me

Best movie ever.

Lindsay Lohan was truly on top of her game here. She is so method it's fascinating... I mean, I heard that she went to real-life strip bars just to learn how to pole dance and everything! I wonder if she even visited the hospital to pay visits to the amputees? Probably.

The story was so deep. There were so many nuances and intricacies, one can only hope to catch half of them... if they're lucky! I mean, who knew that the movie poster revealed all there was to the story... Two Lindsay Lohans and a whole lot of the color blue. Perfect 10.

The suspense, the music, the ironies, the acting, the directing, the cinematography, the editing... I could only hope to achieve such prime filmmaking...

2 comments:

My name is Erin. said...

I'm sensing some sarcasm, but I've been wrong before. Like twice.

Ashley Suzanne said...

Wow... This might be my favorite "blog" you've ever blogged. I love you.